The "Flak Valley" event

Public Forum open to all visitors.
soulucky

The "Flak Valley" event

Post by soulucky »

What did you guys think about that?

It wasn't as much funny as i expected it to be, especially considering all the basic planning problems we had like the lack of bridge AOs, which they should've checked and tested earlier... the flak guys also had to stay sitting in there with nothing to do for a long time to have 30 secs of fun when the bombers arrived. It was my first event and i got a little disappointed, are they all like that?
Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: The "Flak Valley" event

Post by Sniper62 »

the last two that ive done were a disappointment also
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

I usually enjoy them , just due to being something else to do. I agree the ahead of event planning always seems not to happen. This time the AO mess was a bummer. But the idea of the event was good. I was surprised we survived as good as we did. I will be there when it is rescheduled too.

I just like the events stuff that involves air, but it's just my opinion
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Duke2

Post by Duke2 »

I thought it wasa lot of Fun. I like Red also, like the Air events. Second would be an AA Gun. It is a lot of fun for sixty seconds, and worth while waiting. ( For me ) I plan on being their the next time. Might try a little dive bombing,to see how effective it is for me.

Havea Happy
Pilot Recruiter
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"

The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
Where's my Big Bomber.