World of Planes

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Pegasusbelgar

Re: World of Planes

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Ultimately what I wanted to see is that when World War is released we either start at lvl 1 and we have to fly whatever we can until lvl 2 where we can get ourselves the Havoc or Blenhiem and just level as a squad doing missions.
But ultimately it depends what world war is going to be like, i.e WW2Online (as they are now doing the ground war modelling tanks), and yes do we primarily fly the Lancaster now we have it in a sim which is modelled to a very high standard or/and fly B25s, B17 and B24 as well.

I hope we can do all of the above.

I am just not a fan of starting in the air at 10000ft already ligned up for a bombing run what we have in Arcade mode already, and I am guessing World War is going to be realistic mode or I hope so anyway.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:Ultimately what I wanted to see is that when World War is released we either start at lvl 1 and we have to fly whatever we can until lvl 2 where we can get ourselves the Havoc or Blenhiem and just level as a squad doing missions.
But ultimately it depends what world war is going to be like, i.e WW2Online (as they are now doing the ground war modelling tanks), and yes do we primarily fly the Lancaster now we have it in a sim which is modelled to a very high standard or/and fly B25s, B17 and B24 as well.

I hope we can do all of the above.

I am just not a fan of starting in the air at 10000ft already ligned up for a bombing run what we have in Arcade mode already, and I am guessing World War is going to be realistic mode or I hope so anyway.
do you think they will start everyone from scratch when they do the "final" release? i'm guessing they will just release it in patches like they are currently doin
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

well i tried something different tonight, i went for the Historical Matches...you only get one plane, no respawns, you have to RTB to repair damage and reload...oh ya and you gota treat a bomber like a bomber lol in the normal arcade mode you can whip it around all you want, kinda dumb how you can, but this mode i got into a few flat spins before getting a handle on things and calmed down :toke:

it was pretty cool, less ppl per mission and its a bit calmer. if you can slip in and get some ground kills you can get some nice points in both XP and Lions. one mission i got 13k lions, i wouldnt be able to do that in a normal arcade mode unless i get the top spot for my side...

there is even a formation of about 15 B17s flying around, it looks wicked! if we could get a few of us together flying in formation we could keep the ea off us nicely all while laying waste to the ground tgts
Sniper62

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

finally got reddog to play tonight...

best mission yet....sorta lol i musta accidentally blew someone else up

Sniper62

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

your images are not showing up, my works sophos is alerting me of malware on the .jpg
Pegasus
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Jebuz......meh no hit the friendlies meh think. Dat's a lotta points for one little squishy.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

images seem ok at home, maybe a false positive.

The tag looks good.
Pegasus
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

w00t best mission yet and no friendlies hurt either!

with the 24k lion mission after that ive got enough to buy the next B25 :toke: now i just need 40k to train the crew...
Sniper62

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Pretty cool.
Pegasus
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Pegasusbelgar wrote:Pretty cool.
Good, then get yourself in a A20G and join us...

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:
Pegasusbelgar wrote:Pretty cool.
Good, then get yourself in a A20G and join us...

S!
agreed!
Sniper62

Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Time and Date and I will! :iconbutt:

Hmm don't have a A20G but have a Black Havoc Mk1 from the British side, pretty much same plane though.
Pegasus
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

has to be an american bomber in order to play the historical mode

i say we all get together this weekend, there were a few times where wwiiol was kinda bleh and we went and took an hour break and played WT. reddog was actually getting pretty good!! crazy eh!
Sniper62

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Yes this weekend, but getting good .... Yeah Not!!!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:Yes this weekend, but getting good .... Yeah Not!!!
practice beotch! get in game neow!!!1
Sniper62