Prioritizing RDP: Request from Cinc Bulldog

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Stdyhand

Prioritizing RDP: Request from Cinc Bulldog

Post by Stdyhand »

S! 617, As an AHC RAF officer I and others have recently received word from Bulldog that we are to conserve Db7's for the purpose of RDP bombing and to encourage the efforts on bombing Axis factories. I know 617 does this probably more than any other squad in game so I am simply passing along the message that the CINC is stressing this effort as we draw closer to another Allied victory. I plan on keeping a good deal of supply in reserve for this effort so if 617 plans any efforts with larger numbers please let me or one of the other air officers know and we'll see about getting the flags placed in advance. Thanks.

Stdyhand
Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. C S Lewis

Stdyhand

Re: Prioritizing RDP: Request from Cinc Bulldog

Post by Stdyhand »

After rechecking the secure forums I see Reddog is on top of the news already. As always hes on guard and ready to roll :)
Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. C S Lewis

Sniper62
Site Admin

Re: Prioritizing RDP: Request from Cinc Bulldog

Post by Sniper62 »

hehe teh dog is a quick one
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV