WTF?

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: WTF?

Post by Reddog »

In the forums settings this is on:

Check IP against DNS Blackhole List:
If enabled the user’s IP address is checked against the following DNSBL services on registration and posting: spamcop.net and www.spamhaus.org. This lookup may take a while, depending on the server’s configuration. If slowdowns are experienced or too many false positives reported it is recommended to disable this check.

You are the first report ever that know of having a problem, since I took over the forums.

Are you really Sniper?

If yes, then WTF have you done to get on a international Blacklist while over there in Korea?
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

In the forums settings this is on:

Check IP against DNS Blackhole List:
If enabled the user’s IP address is checked against the following DNSBL services on registration and posting: spamcop.net and www.spamhaus.org. This lookup may take a while, depending on the server’s configuration. If slowdowns are experienced or too many false positives reported it is recommended to disable this check.

You are the first report ever that I know of having a problem, since I took over the forums.

Are you really Sniper?

If yes, then WTF have you done to get on a international Blacklist while over there in Korea?
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

lol reddog, ya its me ya noob

this happened when i was trying to set up a mail server for a registration page that sends out a confirmation link to the registered email address...

from reading about it on the that site i think i was able to remove it from that list... well it let me post any way

silly things i get myself into lol
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
thor

Post by thor »

lol @ snippet

(I'm glad we didn't have internet when I was young - I would have messed things up as well.
I don't have the number of how many electrical devises I screwed apart, and never managed to screw together again...)
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I was a bit unclear... I mean I don't give a sh..t what I'm bombing - as long as I fly with my friends.
I'm a happy bomber
Gulden Kunstverk.com | Gulden Kunstverk.no | Nettgalleri