Hello

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Reddog
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Reddog »

Welcome Melcar, WW2OL can definitely be overwhelming to someone just starting. You are welcome to fly with us anytime. Be sure to drop in the New Recruits Section of the forums and be sure to spend time on the website and in the bomber's guide section for how to use a bombsite.

Look up Allibone, Sniper62, Trevor8 for some excellent fighter training

Look forward to seeing you in game

S!
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

deffield

Post by deffield »

Hey Melcar, you came to the right place bud :P

I'm on between 1800 and 2200 UTC nightly, so just .m me and I'll wing up with you, and show you a bit of air combat. Our best fighter pilot is probably Allibone (no offense trev/sniper, but I ain't seen you two in a dogfight ever :P), so look out for him, and the rest of the guys have been flying bombers since years ago, so they know all there is to know.

First thing to do is get hooked up with Allied Teamspeak, I'm sure Red will point you to how to do that, I forget :/

EDIT: I see what you did there Reddog, I was just about to chop those posts myself, thanks.
Last edited by deffield on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deffield
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"
------
Axis response to 617 CAS
Codguy

Post by Codguy »

Unfortunately, that is an old server address for the allied TS. You need a SA to get you registered and logged in for the first time. Fortunately, our very own Hiiamben is an Allied TS SA and can get you registered and approved.

Drop ben a PM in game the next time you see him spamming on .allied and [55] and he can get you all set up....right ben?
Codguy
Pilot Recruiter
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"
"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
c0ach

Post by c0ach »

hey welcome melcar. If you see me in game feel free to hook up with me and have some fun : :D