Flying Ace

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Admiral1

Flying Ace

Post by Admiral1 »

So today I had my second Ace sortie ( 5 pilot kills in one sortie ) and yesterday was my first. This is all because my new wonderful joystick and reddog for helping me get my game running faster.

Today other than the ace, I had lots of great sorties flying north. Some with 4 kills, others with 3. My tactics were flying inbetween the target area and their airfield and when I saw them, I would go in for the kill.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

w00t nice shootin!

see the joystick makes a big difference huh
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
allibone

Post by allibone »

Damn, don't make me jealous!

Hitting them on known routes is always a good idea, but you always need someone to watch your back too, there is always a 109 higher than you just waiting to spoil your day. Knowing when to break off is the key to survival in air combat.
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

allibone wrote:Damn, don't make me jealous!

Hitting them on known routes is always a good idea, but you always need someone to watch your back too, there is always a 109 higher than you just waiting to spoil your day. Knowing when to break off is the key to survival in air combat.
Poor Allibone , any progress yet?
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

allibone

Post by allibone »

No progress so far, still in temporary accomodation. The mortgage offer has been sent out twice with incorrect details, so i am currently waiting on the 3rd mortgage offer hopefully it'll be 3rd time lucky.
thor

Post by thor »

I need your addy man!!! I got something for you... please PM me so I can get this moved out of here...
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I was a bit unclear... I mean I don't give a sh..t what I'm bombing - as long as I fly with my friends.
I'm a happy bomber
Gulden Kunstverk.com | Gulden Kunstverk.no | Nettgalleri