new everything

Public Forum open to all visitors.
thor

new everything

Post by thor »

I'm rebuilding my home office/computer room. It's going to have MY (NOT THE KIDS G**D D**M) new putter + the old one + two smaller PCs. So all kids will have there pc... The boy and I will have our LAN-party with Battlefield 1 and 2. He is 10, so I might bring him in to wwIIol on some flights... (I'll let you all know in advance, so you can wash your mouths). With the girls joining in we can have a four pc party of Age of Empire... I always loved AoE

- The rest of the parts will arrive today, or tomorrow.
- New shelves will be done tonight... (if I get that wife thing of my back, lately - after decision of the US mini-con, she has been on me like a wasp)
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I was a bit unclear... I mean I don't give a sh..t what I'm bombing - as long as I fly with my friends.
I'm a happy bomber
Gulden Kunstverk.com | Gulden Kunstverk.no | Nettgalleri
Frantish

Re: new everything

Post by Frantish »

thor wrote: - New shelves will be done tonight... (if I get that wife thing of my back, lately - after decision of the US mini-con, she has been on me like a wasp)
OUCH!
Bose 26, er, DAMBUSTERS: De-constructing, one bomb at a time.
thor

Re: new everything

Post by thor »

Frantish wrote:
thor wrote: - New shelves will be done tonight... (if I get that wife thing of my back, lately - after decision of the US mini-con, she has been on me like a wasp)
OUCH!
Yes, just like I imagin you and CRS... :lol:
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I was a bit unclear... I mean I don't give a sh..t what I'm bombing - as long as I fly with my friends.
I'm a happy bomber
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

i'd say bring teh wife to the con thor but one woman at our huge sausage fest... well that would be kinda weird
thor

Post by thor »

Not done jet...
Image Image

Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I'm a happy bomber
thor

Post by thor »

Charlie3 wrote:i'd say bring teh wife to the con thor but one woman at our huge sausage fest... well that would be kinda weird
I though you had enough woman shiaite?

(you know my wife is the best!!! I tried before and failed, but this time i hit jackpot! She is ... simply the best for me.
I know you met the right one as well.
I meet mine when I was 37!!!)
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I'm a happy bomber