Employment Opportunity

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Kizmet
Site Admin

Employment Opportunity

Post by Kizmet »

Howdy all,

Looking for a technically experienced individual, familiar with Database design, xml experience a plus. Desire experience in legal, court, law enforcement. Must be able to present ideas and technology to everything from law enforcement, court units, legal profession to Georgia Congress.

The Superior Courts in Georgia have a great project that has gone beyond infancy into full fledged practice. Their Judicial, Law Enforcement, Rescue, etc are currently sharing information real time, which was required after the September 11th attacks. The current model is middleware using xml, to exchange data. It is called the Data Exchange Project.

The Superior Court Clerks Authority is seeking a Project Manager who is able to wrap themselves around the idea of data exchange, and in particullar, middle ware, to move the project on throughout the entire state. This is an immediate opening, Sallary $100,000.00 starting salary. Must be willing to relocate to Atlanta.

You can read up more on the project here:

http://www.crispdx.org/

If you are interested in this project, please send me an email to:

john.crow@crispcounty.com

I will provide you with contact information if you are interested. I have been involved in this project from the local court level since February of this year. I would be more than happy to discuss it with you.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.