Public Forum open to all visitors.
thor

4th of July

Post by thor »

Happy happy USA. Congratulations!!!
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I was a bit unclear... I mean I don't give a sh..t what I'm bombing - as long as I fly with my friends.
I'm a happy bomber
Gulden Kunstverk.com | Gulden Kunstverk.no | Nettgalleri
FuelPump

Post by FuelPump »

Happy 4th of July guys!

Congratulations for throwing off the yoke of colonial tyrany. One of these days, we'll take the Union Jack out of our flag too!
No rush though, the British backpackers bring in plenty of tourist dollars, and keep the pubs lively on a Friday night. :lol:
And the queen pretty much leaves us alone. The moment she starts taxing without representation, she's out! In fact, the moment she starts taxing us at all....
Fuelpump
RAAF
617 Squadron

thor

Post by thor »

FuelPump wrote:Happy 4th of July guys!

Congratulations for throwing off the yoke of colonial tyrany. One of these days, we'll take the Union Jack out of our flag too!
No rush though, the British backpackers bring in plenty of tourist dollars, and keep the pubs lively on a Friday night. :lol:
And the queen pretty much leaves us alone. The moment she starts taxing without representation, she's out! In fact, the moment she starts taxing us at all....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We kicked the sweeds in 1905 mate. Feels good to be free. The only people who are sad is the Swedish... They wish they had Norwegian economy. F**k them!
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I was a bit unclear... I mean I don't give a sh..t what I'm bombing - as long as I fly with my friends.
I'm a happy bomber
Gulden Kunstverk.com | Gulden Kunstverk.no | Nettgalleri
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

way off topic but it's this day that most reminds me why our current politicians can't be more like our founding father's