WOOT!....BOOO!!! grrr

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Codguy

Post by Codguy »

Hey Sniper, great to hear from you. Sounds like they're cranking you through training as quickly as possible. Best of luck over the next few months and stay in touch as best you can! We'll be here when you have time to get back in game :D
Codguy
Pilot Recruiter
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"
"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
Ithica

Post by Ithica »

Well, snippet, glad to hear you made it through alive. That is such an accomplishment they should let your ass retire. Good luck in the future, and don't let them big bad soldier boys turn you straight, everyone is different. Oh shit I forgot, don't ask don't tell right? You are still my bitch, and don't forget it. Catch you on the flip side.
Duke2

Post by Duke2 »

:) Times Runnin out Ith. He's growin up. :) Keep on Sniper. :)
Pilot Recruiter
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"

The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
Where's my Big Bomber.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

LOL! no that wasnt my gf posting, i was trying to post somthing on my phone but it was way to early in the morning or somthing and somthing got messed up and i didnt have time to fix it, sorry.

mevan and fuelpump i havnt got any of your mail yet. that old Fort Jackson address isnt guna work because im not there anymore lol they said they would forward my mail from there to here but they have not it sounds like. ok for the new address:

PFC Luehrs, Caleb
D co. 369 SIG BN
Ft. Gordon GA. 30905

thats the new mail box try to send it to there. sorry its been so long sence i have posted, things around here have been busy... even with all the busy crap going on i still havnt started school yet! GRRR i have been here coming up on a month an a half and havnt started yet wtf? then when i do get to start it will still be 5 months of school...some of the youngins here were saying we might not start till january :(

we will have to figure somthing out about getting another miniminicon going agian. but it wont be till another month and a half till that. i can leave base now but i have to be in bed by 1am on the weekends. once i have been here for 12 weeks then i will be able to leave sat morning and not have to be back till sunday night.

reddog plz tell me u hagve recored all the episodes of Lost??? dude if u have, u gota burn em to DVD and send them to me, ill pay for the DVDs lol i cant even imagine what is going on in that show. how is that TV card working?

hows all the bombing going? i saw a post with some arguing in it... am i guna have to come back and woop some arse and get things strieghtened up around here?!? :D reddog told me that a new sherman made it ingame. it sounds sweet against those tigers lol any news on bombers?

you guys asked for my cell # its 863-370-5073. dont call till the end of the month cuz i dun went over my mins and am guna have like a $200 bill lol so wait. go ahead and post ur guyses #s and ill try to give u guys a call.

ok well i got to get going. thnx for the support

S!
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
thor

Post by thor »

I have good memories about officer training and school - some really funny. Then of course there are all the hard work and the really cold cold winter exercises… not fun at the time, but still good memories.

What kind of school are you in sniper?
Thor
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
I was a bit unclear... I mean I don't give a sh..t what I'm bombing - as long as I fly with my friends.
I'm a happy bomber
Gulden Kunstverk.com | Gulden Kunstverk.no | Nettgalleri
Rameusb5

Post by Rameusb5 »

Holy shit I totally missed this thread (that's right fellas I'm still lurking!). :D

Sniper... I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Hope you're training goes fine and all. Stay in touch!
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

dont feel bad i'm a fellow lurker

I'll try to get another letter off to ya caleb
Tzulscha

Post by Tzulscha »

I should do that too. It's always nice to get mail I know.

Sounds like yer doin' good Sniper!
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Umm must upgrade the lurking firmware and install updates
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Snippett you don't have to record them just go abc.com and you can watch them there. All 3 episodes from this season start are there and it's totally wild
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Ya that would be sweet guys. It is always nice to hear your name at mailcall. It would be cool to get some computer/gaming magazines too if yall have any old ones laying around.
reddog u noob, how am i suposed to sit down and watch lost on abc.com when i dont have a computer and it costs $7 an hour to use them lol thats why i need acouple episodes on a dvd (how ever many can fit on one) cuz i do have a dvd player. Ill pay for the dvds but you dont have to i can wait and dl em all next year when i getouta hear lol but ill be so lost about lost lol
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV