doh

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Gimme a linky. I'm off all day and I'll go shoot a couple of howitzers at em. What a bunch of goofs.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

i dont really want to get back in, especially if I'm ostracized

and im dang sure not going to beg

yea i suppose i threw the first punch by using the acura to raise a point. but after that, they threw a bararge of unanswered punches to more than even the score

i got banned for ruffling barbie's feathers thats it...

if Plastic is so sure that the ban was justified, he should open the thread up so others can judge for themselves... my insult was trivial compared to what they said about me to even the score so to speak

of course you cant open a deleted thread... how convenient.

EDIT - and I am not disrespectful of women... neither in that thread nor in real life

my comments were directed toward the things she said in text... not directed toward the fact that she is a woman
AJV

Post by AJV »

http://secretot.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 8e53284aa6

Here is the link to the thread I started. Apparently it is not deleted because there is a thread asking to see it. Hazmat wanted to finished reading it but it disappeared. Plastic said he would put it back for 5 minutes then it goes away again. I am not sure it will be deleted at that point. It may just go to an unseen sub forum that only the Mods can see.
Gen AJV (retired) Allied CinC

Never Forget > Wiltor <
AeroCmdr

Post by AeroCmdr »

Aww
Last edited by AeroCmdr on Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AeroCmdr
Pilot Officer
RAF 617 The DamBusters
Tzulscha

Post by Tzulscha »

Meh, no loss in my opinion.

I haven't been to SOT for ages, just people bitchin' about stuff, who needs it...
AJV

Post by AJV »

I now get a white screen that says forbidden on it as well. Guest I am no longer wanted either.

Never Forget > Wiltor <
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

AJV wrote:I now get a white screen that says forbidden on it as well. Guest I am no longer wanted either.

lol

thanks for stickin up for me
AJV

Post by AJV »

Charlie3 wrote:
AJV wrote:I now get a white screen that says forbidden on it as well. Guest I am no longer wanted either.

lol

Not a problem Charlie. I would just love to know what reason he used to ban me. I was polite, did not insult anyone, and merely asked questions and pointed out inconsistencies in his actions.

Never Forget > Wiltor <
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

AJV wrote:
Charlie3 wrote:

lol

Not a problem Charlie. I would just love to know what reason he used to ban me. I was polite, did not insult anyone, and merely asked questions and pointed out inconsistencies in his actions.

You questioned his power to ban anybody he wanted to ban.

ie: he didn't really need a reason and apparently he doesn't care what
others thing about his power to ban whoever he wants.

in the end it was a fun forum when things were slow at work but in hindsight I'm glad I am no longer part of it

Edit:

FYI I was also banned from the SOT fantasy football league!
barely8
Site Admin

Post by barely8 »

Don't blame ya Charlie for not wanting back in and sure as hell not begging about it. I used to visit there, made a couple of posts, etc. But from what I saw of it, SOT was a place for the bitchers, whiners, criers, ego-maniacs, schizophrenics, people with MPD's, and people who generally hated life to air their crap.
Retired Allied Forces Commander in Chief
AJV

Post by AJV »

barely8 wrote:Don't blame ya Charlie for not wanting back in and sure as hell not begging about it. I used to visit there, made a couple of posts, etc. But from what I saw of it, SOT was a place for the bitchers, whiners, criers, ego-maniacs, schizophrenics, people with MPD's, and people who generally hated life to air their crap.

So Barley don't hold back, what do you really think about me. ;)

Seriously, Plastic made it quite clear as did others (through posting or pms) that he is the ultimate dictator of that site. He is the only one who bans. I brought up the fact that he was not consistant and Charlie broke no rules. He brought up the fact that he hated me and preceeded to insult me for it. Oh well, now I will have more time to work I guess.

Never Forget > Wiltor <
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

AJV wrote:
barely8 wrote:Don't blame ya Charlie for not wanting back in and sure as hell not begging about it. I used to visit there, made a couple of posts, etc. But from what I saw of it, SOT was a place for the bitchers, whiners, criers, ego-maniacs, schizophrenics, people with MPD's, and people who generally hated life to air their crap.

So Barley don't hold back, what do you really think about me. ;)

Seriously, Plastic made it quite clear as did others (through posting or pms) that he is the ultimate dictator of that site. He is the only one who bans. I brought up the fact that he was not consistant and Charlie broke no rules. He brought up the fact that he hated me and preceeded to insult me for it. Oh well, now I will have more time to work I guess.

He said he hated you?

:lol:
AJV

Post by AJV »

Oh it was more than that Charlie. He said something along the lines of;

He hates me. He doesn't trust me and didn't want my faggot ghey ass here. And other things that I can not exactly remember. I actually wish I would have saved the post. IT was funny. The only thing I could think of that that type of comment could come from was after I first joined, he posted he would ban all ww2ol mods. I was up front with them telling them I was one and they let me in anyway. But he got mad at one of the mods and all were going to go. I argued that he was not following his posted rules for joining and staying a member. Long story - short version, I stayed but I don't think he liked my opposing him publically.

Never Forget > Wiltor <
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

see stuff like that makes me happy I got the ban