Bundyrum

RAT ALTERNATIVES

Post by Bundyrum »

http://discussions.playnet.com/showthread.php?t=107726

KFS1: You want answers?
Bundy: I think I'm entitled to them.
KFS1: You want answers?
Bundy: I want the truth!
KFS1: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has forums. And those forums have to be guarded by men with balls. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Hiiamben? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You plead for Bombers and you curse the Rats. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Rats are everywhere, while tragic, probably having fun. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, is fun...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in that bomber beside you. You need me working on the friggin code.
We use words like money, subscriptions, debt...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent building something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who drinks and screws under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Bundy: Did you order the code red?
KFS1: (quietly) No .........some axis fu$$ker did
Bundy: Did you order the code red?
KFS1: You're goddamn right I did!!
allibone

Post by allibone »

lol :D
barely8
Site Admin

Post by barely8 »

LMAO! I'll never be able to watch that sequence in the movie again without cracking up.
Retired Allied Forces Commander in Chief