TeamSpeak Viewer

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Sniper62
Site Admin

TeamSpeak Viewer

Post by Sniper62 »

well ive finally got another feature added to the site despite reddog bugging me about everything :iconworship:

Ive updated all the pages on the home area with the link to the new page. (You may have to refresh your web browsers cache) Its called "TeamSpeak" and it will show you who is on the TS server. The page also has a link for those n00bs to download TeamSpeak, and there is a link to a TS Setup Tutorial that ive put together.

http://617dambusters.com/Teamspeak.html

so now when your surfing the web and want to see who is all on, it can be done easily. but the page does not auto update so you will have to press the refresh button after afew mins to get the most updated version.

S!

P.S. ok just got finished fixing the Altitudes page. I centered the stuff and added a search function, you can now just type the town your looking for into the box and it will jump down and highlight it. http://www.617dambusters.com/ALT.html
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Main4ce

Re: TeamSpeak Viewer

Post by Main4ce »

Great work Sniper!
Main4ce
XO
RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

Moto: "After me the flood"

Another Happy Bomber!
Reddog
Site Admin

Post by Reddog »

Sniper62 wrote:well ive finally got another feature added to the site despite reddog bugging me about everything :iconworship:
I'm gonna bug you Mister.

It had to be right dammit

Don't get me started on your "Speaker Install" Story

But AnyWhoooooooooo, Good job Snipet
CO 617Dambusters
(retired)

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

Reddog wrote:
Sniper62 wrote:well ive finally got another feature added to the site despite reddog bugging me about everything :iconworship:
I'm gonna bug you Mister.

It had to be right dammit

Don't get me started on your "Speaker Install" Story

But AnyWhoooooooooo, Good job Snipet

LOL ya if it wasnt for j00 it would still be the mest up one, and no that story can stay between the costumer and us :?
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV