Dual Boxing in WW2Online

Public Forum open to all visitors.
Pegasusbelgar

Dual Boxing in WW2Online

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

From a conversation I mentioned on Teamspeak lastnight with Reddog and Mainace.

Was wondering if this application would work http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?t=35

http://www.dual-boxing.com

I did use to dual box years ago with another ww2o account of mine in the navy but I left and played World of Warcraft. Thinking of Dual Boxing again and hope this application might be able to use two bombers in flight.

Features:
* One mouse/keyboard can control multiple computers without any additional hardware.
* Specifically designed to allow you to play 3D games that use the mouse for looking around.
* Ability to toggle "broadcasting" with a hotkey that will allow your keystrokes or mouse movements to be broadcast to all connected computers.
* Simple UI: Setting up monitor layout is very easy.
* Runs in the taskbar so it's out of the way.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"
Main4ce

Post by Main4ce »

Makes we want to go get an account ;)

Nice one if fruitful (*where's ALL the smiles*)
Main4ce
XO
RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

Moto: "After me the flood"

Another Happy Bomber!
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Read up on that carefully. Lag between the multiple computers that has not been worked out. Hell, the programmer states he can't figure out the lag or what is causing it. This game takes enough power and chit anyway without adding lag. I'd test it out first before spending much time or money on another account.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Codguy

Post by Codguy »

Bulgar-

If you get to the point where you want to try it out without committing the to another account, you can PM me and I'll give you my 2nd acct login info to try it with. I haven't spawned Codshlpr in for awhile so he could use the exercise.

Flying two at once definitely makes the time go by on those long missions, lol.
Codguy
Pilot Recruiter
RAF 617 Sqn "The Dambusters"
"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

pppffftttt no one needs that! before i left u was flying 3 bombers all at the same time all on the same computer. alt tabing back and forth, taking down a fact in two runs, and for axis taking down 1.5 facts in one run lol

those were the days...
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
Pegasusbelgar

Post by Pegasusbelgar »

Well i tried it lastnight with a second free 14 day account, the installation is flawless if you read the instructions properly and its a wonderful little tool, especially for those people dual boxing from two box up to 6 or 8 box in World of Warcraft or any other mmorpg.
Unfortunately this is not going to work with the air war unless I learn how to fly with mouse and keyboard.
The navy and ground war I can see it being fun, two destroyers, two churchill tanks etc. Both the aim of the guns and direction points in the same direction give or take a few degrees.

I have posted to see what support there is for Joysticks so awaiting for a reply.

I know we have regular meetings almost daily with 3 bombers plus, thought it would be cool to have more for the and fun factor in flying larger formations, also also whether it would work at all as I have dual boxxed in the past manually.
Pegasus
RAF 617 Squadron, "The Dambusters"