Your raid got leaked again.

Public Forum open to all visitors.
barely8
Site Admin

Post by barely8 »

Enigma, thanks for the heads up. Why some people feel that they must share this type of info is a mystery to many. In one way, I respect that you are protecting your source. In another way, I feel by protecting your source(s) you are condoning their actions and will tolerate this behavior by not reporting it. If anything like this ever came my way, I will also report the information. I admit, it would be tough to be put in that position but I would not want someone coming back on me and asking why aren't you reporting who did this. One thing is certain, ruining gameplay for either side is not cool.

I can't speak for everyone but I think both sides had a tremendous amount of fun with the missions today. Everyone saw a lot of action on ingress to target and egress. Some bombers made it it, some did not. Some intercepts took out a few bombers and some bombers/fighters downed a few intercepts. I got taken out after drop but had a heck of a time with the mission. Minor to medium damage was done to the factories but the fun factor was high! As Bundy said, this was a mission for the overall playerbase to bring a lot of fun to both sides. That objective was met.
Retired Allied Forces Commander in Chief
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Outstanding,

I know exactly who this is. I'll chat with you guys on TS about it. I wasnt' able to be online any most of Saturday and all of Sunday. Just got my basement demolished from the flood. At least the smell is gone now. Waiting to hear from the Insurance Company before I have it rebuilt.

By the way, Mevan will know who this is as well.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.
Sniper62
Site Admin

Post by Sniper62 »

dum dum dum....
Sniper62
CO RAF 617 Squadron "The DamBusters"

My Movies: (youtube links, PM me if you are interested in higher res)-BARCAP in Action-Fighter Action-Fighter Action #2-Sniper of 09s-109f1vsSpitV
buckmaw

Post by buckmaw »

This is gonna be gooood...

Like my sig?
Mako

Post by Mako »

lol buck
Charlie3

Post by Charlie3 »

see how long it takes the rats to see that
Kizmet
Site Admin

Post by Kizmet »

Damn buckmaw. That's some funny shit.
Kizmet
Executive Officer
RAF 617 Squadron, The DamBusters
AHC COS Retired
AHC CinC Staff, Retired
BEF CinC, Retired
RAF CO, Retired

Apres Moi Le Deluge!
After me, the flood!

"The DamBusters - not just a squad, a game imbalance"
gators1 wrote:I think a battalion of Georgia rednecks can easily take a bunch of Vermont hippies with peace symbols on their uniforms.